PAY PER VIEW & LIVE STREAMING EVENTS
Pay Per View (PPV) is a Worldwide programming option that allows you to broadcast special productions live. These are one-time events available for purchase on a specific date and time. These can be available after the show as well.
The pre-show is an excellent platform for placing sponsors & advertisers to make your production more profitable.
Benefits of Live Streaming
Live streaming gives creators and distributors a one-stop offering that combines quality live streaming capabilities with OTT distribution and monetization features to help build a robust and flexible subscription service.
Here is how our live streaming for OTT features work.
- To connect with your audience
- Opportunity to make the event profitable by sponsorship & advertising.
- Streaming video on demand (SVOD, paid subscription or registration gateway): Create a subscription price for your videos. This is a great way to build revenue around your videos – most users find they can double or triple profit-sharing revenue from other sites with dedicated, audience-driven subscriptions.
- Scheduling: Go live or push your videos live at a specific, pre-set time.
- Live stream to apps: Stream live to apps (iOS, Android, tvOS, Amazon Fire) or desktop.
- Live feed into OTT player: For broadcasters and media companies, you can now plug a live feed into your OTT app, delivery traditional “linear television”-style content to your audience.
- Auto archiving: Live events will automatically appear on-demand with no additional upload.
- Geo-blocking: For media license or rights that are geographically determined, this will allow you to block videos from certain countries so you can stay within the guidelines.
- Analytics: Understand which videos – live and on-demand – are gaining traction, how long viewers watch for, where viewers watch from, and which videos are your most popular.